Preparing your individual tax return yourself can be extremely stressful.
Filling out endless forms and making sure you have the correct information can be gruelling and time consuming. If this sounds familiar you are just like hundreds of thousands of Australians entering the unfamiliar and tedious world of tax and tax returns.
We can make the process much easier. By having your individual tax return prepared professionally by QC Accountants you will not miss out on any deduction that you’re entitled to and you will receive your maximum refund. QC Accountants understands every income tax return is different and our personalised approach will ensure to maximise your return.
And the best part of our service is that we come to you. Our mobile tax return service means we’re available when and where you need us, outside or in business hours, weekends, on-site or at home – we’re all about convenience.
Here are some items you can bring to our tax meeting:
Work Related Income & Expenses
- Payment summaries for salaries and wages
- Interest (tip: check internet banking) and dividends
- Use of own motor vehicle for business travel
- Other business travelling expenses (car parking, road tolls, accommodation)
- Purchase of protective clothing or uniforms
- Sun protection expenses
- Self education expenses (related to your current job)
- Home office running expenses
- Telephone expenses
- Depreciation of library, tools, business equipment, percentage of home computer
- Tools of trade
- Subscriptions to trade magazines
- Union membership
Investment Related Expenses
- Account keeping fees
- Ongoing management fees
- Interest on borrowing to buy shares
- Advice relating to changing and managing investments (but not setting them up)
- Investment publications (e.g. financial review, magazines, not ordinary newspapers)
- Donations (made to a deductible gift recipient)
- Income Protection Insurance Premiums (not claimable if policy is held in super)
Try Our Online Booking Tool or Contact us on (07) 5593 6060 to arrange for a meeting with one of our qualified tax agents.